Cancellation & Refund Policy
- The carrier and driver jointly and separately are authorized to operate and transport his/her or their motor vehicle between its pick up location and the destination set forth on the auto transport order contract.
- Trucking damage claims are covered by carrier from $100,000 up to $250,000 cargo insurance per load, and a minimum of 3/4 of a million dollars public liability and property damage. All claims must be noted and signed for at time of delivery, and submitted in writing within 15 days of delivery.
- LUGGAGE and personal property must be confined to trunk, with no heavy articles, and not to exceed 100 lbs. Carrier is not liable for damage caused to vehicle from excessive or improper loading of personal items.
- The price quoted is for cash/certified funds payments only. If client is paying full amount with his credit card, additional 7% charge will be applied and added to total tariff. Full payment with credit card must be completed before pick up. Pick up and delivery is from your door unless residential area restrictions apply. Pick ups by appointment are available for an additional fee, by smaller unrestricted auto carriers.
- Vehicles must be tendered to carrier in good running condition with no more than a half tank of fuel. Carrier will not be liable for damage caused by leaking fluids, freezing, exhaust systems, or antennas not tied down. Any claim for loss or damage must be noted and signed on condition report at time of delivery.
- If a carrier is sent out and the vehicle isn’t ready as indicated by the shipper there will be an additional $75.00 rescheduling fee. Ship50s must be notified, should the shipper be unavailable for pick up or delivery, the shipper must have an alternate representative take his/her place as shipper. If for any reason the vehicle becomes unavailable during a scheduled pick up window, after an order has been placed, Ship50s has the right to cancel the order with no refund.
- Ship50s agrees to provide a carrier to transport your vehicle as promptly as possible in accordance with your instructions but cannot guarantee pick-up or delivery on a specified date. An administration fee of $200 will be charged for orders canceled prior to one week after the requested available pick up date. Ship50s does not agree to pay for your rental of a vehicle, nor shall it be liable for failure of mechanical or operating parts of your vehicle.
- A $150.00 non-operational fee will be charged for all non-running vehicles. This will be included in the final quote received from Ship50s. If the vehicle becomes non-operational during transport, this fee will be applied to the original quote.
- Shipper warrants that he will pay the price quoted due Ship50s for delivered vehicles, and will not seek to charge back a credit card. This agreement and any shipment here under is subject to all terms and conditions of the carrier’s tariff and the uniform straight bill of lading, copies of which are available at the office of the carrier. This supersedes all prior written or oral representation of Ship50s and constitutes the entire agreement between shipper and Ship50s and may not be changed except in writing signed by an officer of Ship50s. Ship50s has authorization to cancel order at anytime.